A Short, Silly Poem!

I don't have much to write about today.

I mean yes, I went to the Delhi Jal Board's Janakpuri office (the water supply office) and got my bill amount reduced (it was an erroneous bill). Yes, my cheat day ended in the afternoon today (I have one cheat day every month when I can eat refined wheat flour, deep fried foods and sugar). Yes....

But what is there to write about, about these things? Not much. Maybe because I'm a guy, I'm not feeling the need to share what happened throughout the day. I do believe guys feel less of a need to share in everyday situations and women feel more of a need to share in everyday situations. This has been true in my experience.

Well, coming to the point - time to write a short and silly poem. Written just for the fun of it in a short amount of time.

This one's called What If The World Were Different:

What if the leaves of trees were blue,
What if the barks of trees were yellow,
What if all fairy tales were true,
And Newton wrote Othello?

What if human beings could fly,
And could choose when to die!
What if babies didn't cry,
And their nappies were always dry!

What if it was always sunny,
But not too much, you know,
What if money was called 'funny'
And roosters refused to crow?

.......
[At this point, I started doing something else and now I've returned to write just this line. So that poem remains unfinished.]









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's OK to Waste Your Time

What to Do About This Jogging Thing